Sunday, August 31, 2008

Post Card Series - Volume 10

Just some updates, we are all real tired tonight.

Maeve playing her version of Bocci Ball


Mady enjoying her last night with Eamon. Not such a great shot, but you can still see Mady's love and devotion to our little man.

Uncle Tim and Aunt Colleen


All of us, well not me - I am taking the picture.


My little shadow. I had planned to read, but Maeve thought we should chat.



That face - he was standing over me. All this, while I was trying to read.




On a bike ride. And yes, David is wearing a Jonas Brothers' t-shirt!



A fun time is being had by all!

6 comments:

Momma-of-5 said...

Where do I start? There are so many comments to make and so little time!

1) LOL...I didn't know Dave was the president of the JB fan club!

2) Zoe is my "shadow" and as of tomorrow...there's no more shadow! Yippee! We even sing the "Meeeeee...and my SHaaaaaaadow!" Song.

3) The other day Zoe asked me if we could "chat". =)

...I'm sure there's more...

Superhero Mom said...

I loved your pictures! What were you trying to read anyway? Just curious! Hey, I talked to someone today who I haven't spoke to in...well..since I left NJ. She ask about you and I gave her your website. Told her that we were getting back in touch and how much I missed you in my life! It is true! I could use a Tracy Catherine right about now! I am so glad you are havign a wonderful time.

Momma-of-5 said...

Okay...I'm back...
And I have to say...Miss Maeve is trully missed at ECES' 1S class.

PE is on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Art on Fridays.

Ty went to Mrs. B's class today to meet her and see the class (2 things that he's already done!)

COME HOME!!! The Higby kids are missing their friends!

ginny said...

Have a safe trip home ! Watch out for Hanah! Love you all.

Michelle said...

Looks like your shadow is a good one to have.

gyleandkelly said...

tracy- I was looking through your Hilton Head pics. It looks like you are having a great time! By the way, I wish you were MY mom. You have always been such a fun person. I need to take a "lighten up" lesson from you :)
Love kelly