Monday, August 4, 2008

Girls Just Want To Have Fun!

Maeve had a playdate on Friday, and for 2 plus hours the girls played dress-up, rock star style. Thank God I had the forethought to send Myles swimming with Emma and had Eamon tucked in for a nap, or I am sure they would have been subjected to the role of background vocals! I, the paparazzi, did my best to capture some of the fun. Scary how many Hannah Montana/Jonas Brothers' songs I can sing!




A quick costume change for Marissa, and the girls decided the neighbors needed some attention - so the concert resumed outdoors!

My little star. Maeve said it's obvious that God wants her to be a rock star because he gave her such a good singing voice! And the moves, might I add!

2 comments:

ginny said...

So proud of our rockstar niece! Love the outfit !! If you're home, the Jonas Brothers are supposed to be on Good Morning America on Friday am - starts at 7-9 on Channel 7. Rock out Maeve !!

Superhero Mom said...

I still talk with Kiyoko on a regular basis...you know she is working for JB now. We just saw the boys a few months ago. I will have to have Kiyoko check out Maeve's pics on your web site. Sweet pictures. My boys pretend they are Kevin, Joe and Nick too, except they are the "Engel Brothers" (how original right?!) This blog was fun!