Thursday, June 19, 2008

Still Smiling

Eamon may or may not have pneumonia, either way they are starting an antibiotic tonight. Please pray that whatever is in his lungs will work its way out quickly. He has a weak cough normally and is having difficulty working anything up. We are doing lots of PT on his chest and back, and repositioning him often. Surprisingly, Eamon's oxygen looks good (mid-high 90s), and he is smiling away at his mama. I tried to capture his beautiful yet elusive smile on camera, but just kept missing it!

Thanks for praying while I focus on my little man! As an aside, my big man, that would be David, has been sick all week (sinus infection) - please add him to the list!

4 comments:

ginny said...

We miss you Eamon and Tracy ! Hope you're coming on home soon ! May God continue to pour his blessings on you ! We love you ! Uncle Joe and Aunt Ginny

Superhero Mom said...

Psalm 18:2 "The Lord is my rock, and my fortress; my God, my strength in whom I will trust! Now for our little Eamon, the apple of your eye as well as the Lord's - Psalm 17:8 "Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings!"

Superhero Mom said...

Oh Tracy I read this quote written by Joni Eareckson Tada and thought of your journey immediately! "Faith isn't the ability to believe long and far into the misty future. It's simply taking God at His word and taking the next step." Thought you might enjoy that! Love you!

Lisa said...

Good Morning Barclay5. We are so joyful to see that beautiful smile, oh how we LOOOOOOVE that smile. God is hearing our prayers as he continues to heal our little man. We just need to remember it is in His timing and not ours. God always shines through! Keep the Faith! Love and miss you all!
The bushman Family