Monday, June 23, 2008

The Countdown

Eamon has been fever-free for more than 24 hours! However, in the meantime he has been sleeping like a bear in hibernation. He fell asleep Sunday around 6 am and slept through this morning (Monday) around 10. The Drs want to be sure he is alert enough before they will release him. The physical therapist just worked with Eamon, and put him right back to sleep! So, we continue to wait - I'm going to try and jolt my boy up with a semi-cool bath - how cruel, I know.

So, if all goes according to (my) plan, we should be able to go home late this afternoon or tonight! Either way, I will let you know.

2 comments:

Superhero Mom said...

Wow! Looking forward to hearing you are going to your bed tonight! Love you!

Momma-of-5 said...

What a trooper...both you and Eamon. We're praying. My Dad just got over pneumonia. I wish he was as well behaved as Eamon! He got a clear xray Wednesday and flew off to Cameroon on a missions trip on Thursday. =)

Let's plan a M&M Playdate over here...