Sunday, June 22, 2008

Rescued!

I did make it home for a bit yesterday evening thanks to the sainted-sister, Colleen! Either she wants to play mom-of-3, or she just completely loves my children and me! Either way, we are thankful!

Eamon had another fever overnight, they have changed his antibiotic to a stronger one. They will reassess his potential departure after 24 hours free from fever. His schedule is confused. He is up most of the late day, evening and night and then sleeps all morning and early afternoon - do I have a teenager, already? He continues to be a brave boy, contented to just be, leading his mom by example.

David did see Eamon, through a mask, for a few minutes this afternoon. Mimi came in for an extended visit while I go home for some time with M & M. Thanks for waiting with us, the best is yet to be!

3 comments:

Superhero Mom said...

Oh Tracy I have been praying for supernatural strength for you. You must be exhausted. I wasn't able to check my email on the weekend so I was kind of hoping you all would be home in your own comfy beds. We are continuing to life you and Eamon up! In the Name of Jesus! Love you!

Mimi said...

It is a delight to be with Eamon.He is my Little Man Of God a name given to him by my brother Pat.The presence and peace of God is all over him.This child is anointed of God and no weapon formed against him will prosper.Tracy and David are on a journey with God and we get to ride along with them WOW!

colleen said...

tracy--it's a bit of both, but mostly i just love you, maeve, myles, eamon, and david with all my heart and and more than happy to spend time with all of you!!