Thursday, June 12, 2008

Free at Last



Yeah, the cast is off! And, just in time for Maeve's dance recital on Saturday.

1,000 Gift List continued:

35. Sweet little ballerinas - tutu and all!

36. How Maeve, Myles, and Eamon love one another.

37. Kids in their Pj's.

38. Big dreams for little girls - Maeve currently wants to be a Rock Star. She is even trying to convince us to build a music room where she can write her songs!

39. The sound of a friend's voice - such comfort.

40. Our freshly cut lawn.

41. A word, timely spoken.

1 comment:

Superhero Mom said...

I sit here just crying my little conjunctivitis eyes right out! I love you so much! I miss you desperately and long to give you a hug! I am eternally grateful for our friendship Tracy Catherine! Hang in there girlfriend!When Moses was told to hold up the rod of God and the victory would be won - he got tired, but Aaron and Hur were there for him to help him keep his arms raised! Please know that I will be your Aaron or Hur and help lift up your arms when you get tired! The battle is already won - God has the victory!