Sunday, June 15, 2008

Continued Gifts

see previous posts for beginning
42. Grandparents. My children are blessed to have both my parents and David's living within 5 minutes of us. We could walk there! They share all our special moments.
43. The end of a school year - so much accomplished, so much to look forward to, with rest in between.
44. My dad - what a great example of loving devotion. He was never too tired or too busy, and he still isn't.
45. How much my children adore him.
46. The way my husband loves our family with his whole being.
47. Father's Day - a day to honor the great men in my life: David, Dad, Father -in-law - such quiet support; my brother, Jerry, the godfather and champion of Maeve and Myles; Joe - Eamon's strong defender and godfather; and fun uncles who always have M,M,and E's back -
Tim and Jon.
48. God, the Father, who rejoices over me (and you) with singing!
49. Barbeques and swimming to celebrate all that is masculine.

No comments: