Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It's Official!

Did you see the Seinfeld episode when Elaine is feverishly trying to get her hands on her medical file? Apparently some disparaging comments had been noted there unfairly, at least in her opinion. Well, Eamon's file has been noted, but with news we already knew about our little man, and might I add is true!

The week of Eamon's surgery, I had a phone consult with the anesthesia team. As we were talking about the details surrounding the operation, I mentioned the utter adorableness of my boy. To which, the women noted, "I know. It says so in his chart." We laughed and continued onto more pressing issues.

Recently at a follow-up visit with Eamon's G.I. people, the nurse greeted Eamon with a hearty, "Oh, there is the handsome fellow." Apparently, this was not just the banter as per normal. She informed me that it, his handsomeness, was officially in his medical file. How great! That boy certainly does not lack in the looks department!

I thought Eamon's loyal fan club would enjoy the news. Now, I wonder what they write about the handsome fellow's mother...

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Well I know the comments I noted in my chart about Mama, and I wouldn't doubt if they were similar.HaHaHaHaHaHa.....In fact, You should read the comments that are noted in the father's chart, That's even better!HaHaHaHaHaHa
(I crack myself up sometimes) I have to comment, that it was so great to laugh this time while reading "our blog" about "our little man" Love you all, Your biggest Fan!

Superhero Mom said...

I loved this blog Tracy Catherine, thanks for making me smile today! I would love to know what Auntie Lisa's charts says about Eamon's Mom and Dad!! Hahahaha!

ginny said...

Of course "our little man" is adorable, handsome, cute, good looking ,gorgeous, delightful, charming, etc, etc...... just look at his whole family !!!! What a great lookin bunch !!
Great to hear the smile in your words - love you all so much ! Sorry David couldn't make the Yankee game - maybe next time....

Momma-of-5 said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That's HYSTERICAL! I love it!!!