Sunday, July 20, 2008

Drum Roll, Please

It amazes me, my eyes seem more open to and aware of the greatness that surrounds me each day. The mundane elevated to the divine!


Ushering in #100 on my Gift List:

91. Sunday afternoon naps


92. Eamon holding his own toy for an extended period of time!



93. Birthday Fun - you can have your cake and eat it, too!


94. Swimming, all day, and never tiring.

94. Jumping, all day, and never tiring.

95. Imagination - Oh, the places you'll go! Myles is a jellyfish, just in case you couldn't tell.

96. Tan lines on little kids.
97. Concerts in the park on summer nights.
98. Good night prayers, kisses and hugs.
99. The smell of clean laundry.
100! Praise, in all its forms. How it can lift me, change me, ready me for what lies ahead.
Praise God in his sanctuary;
Praise him in his mighty heavens.
Praise him for his acts of power;
Praise him for his surpassing greatness.
Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,
Praise him with the harp and lyre,
Praise him with tambourine and dancing,
Praise him with the strings and flute,
Praise him with the clash of cymbals,
Praise him with resounding cymbals.
Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
Psalm 150

No comments: