Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Building Cathedrals

My sweet cousin, Deirdre, sent me a video clip, The Invisible Woman. I found it to inspire what I endeavor to do, and remind me of all the wonderful mothers I am so blessed to know.



My ongoing gift list needs to include the many women who have shaped me, who have built when they thought no one was looking, and who continue to encourage me through my days. Number 131, my mom, thank you for pouring your life out - I hope to be a Cathedral worthy of your sacrifice.


And to all the other women (number 132), who set out to live selflessly, you point me to a better walk. My baby cathedrals are affected by your influence. So "with admiration for the greatness of what you are building when no one sees," I offer my gratitude.

1 comment:

Superhero Mom said...

Ooh! I love Nicole Johnson...I look forward to seeing her every year at the Woman of Faith Conf. What a great reminder. It's not about if people see all you do, it's about what He sees! I loved that part when she mentioned about her son telling his friend about home....she just wants him to come home and to love it! Nice post Tracy Catherine!