Sunday, May 25, 2008

Myles Turns 4!




May 24th my little man turned 4...how did that happen? Such anticipation for the big day. Here is Myles on the eve of his bday...the last day of 3!
Myles woke up to a pile of presents. He walked right past the brand-new-bike, and started unwrapping a gift from Maeve. As soon as the paper tore he yelled, "I've wanted this (mind you he hasn't a clue what "it" is) for years and years!" I just love, love this little man!
My children are really into their numbers, it seems to identify them. So, without further ado, welcome to 4, sweet prince, or as of late - pirate, aargh.






2 comments:

Momma-of-5 said...

I seriously think Myles and Ty were separated at birth. He ALWAYS says stuff like that, "I've ALWAYS wanted this...Forever and ever....I was HOPING I'd get this...I KNEW I was going to get this..."

And thanks, Dave, for telling Zoe that Maeve is her cousin. I hear it EVERY day! She's so proud...

Anonymous said...

Tracy - he is so stinking cute - what a great shot! Looking forward to seeing you, Dave and the kiddies next weekend!