Monday, May 12, 2008

Diving In!

Where to begin... God has blessed David, my wonderful husband, and I with 3 beautiful children. Our life was progressing quite normally, married, first child -amazing little girl we named Maeve, excited to have our 2nd, a dashing boy, Myles, and thrilled to be expecting our 3rd - a boy, Eamon Joseph. But our world was rocked, when we learned our precious little boy had a severe brain abnormality. It was our 20 week ultrasound - a time for rejoicing, planning, dreaming. On that dark day, when doom was pronounced over our son - God's brightest light pierced that room, and our hearts with the promise of hope - "Do not be afraid, your pray has been heard." And so begun our walk of faith. God has been found in the details of each day -guiding us, prompting us, stirring us.

This blog is dedicated to seeing the miraculous in our daily life, a place to give thanks and share the journey with our family and friends.

4 comments:

Momma-of-5 said...

I just got chills! I can't wait to check in and read your blog, Tracy Catherine!

Let's have another "workshop" soon.

Superhero Mom said...

I am so glad you are here now. This will make our phone tag a lot less painful for me. I love you with all of my heart and I would love to email you at some point - I don't have your address. Mine is lengel6@cfl.rr.com. Give kisses to the children and hubby too!

Superhero Mom said...

Ok, I know I left a message already, it is just that I could almost hear your voice and I got all emotional! So please email me and let me know the best time to call you. I just miss your voice, your laughter, OH I just miss you! It has been too long! I love you!

colleen said...

tracy--your an amazing person and even more amazing mother...i love you and the whole barclay5!!! =)