Monday, May 19, 2008

Count Me In!



I am joining the Gratitude Community with Ann Voskamp @ Holy Experience. Her challenge is to look for the gifts God has lavished on us, to name them one-by-one. How can I complain when my mouth is filled with thanksgiving, when my eyes are trained to recognize the beauty in each day, when I choose to celebrate the daily, common graces bestowed on me. The truth is that Life is Good, and so is God!


1,000! Here goes...


  1. The sweet sound coming through the monitor of my babies sleeping.
  2. Myles' birthday week! Look who's turning 4 on Saturday.
  3. Maeve's caterpillars have moved into the pupal stage -how cool to watch her excitement at their miraculous transformation!
  4. David, my very own personal shopper...I am always well stocked-up on bananas.
  5. The word of God which has truly been life to this body and soul.

Let the words of my mouth be pleasing to you, O God!

1 comment:

Superhero Mom said...

Tracy, I love this and will do the same. However, my computer is broken beyond compare so unless I get to the library I am going to have to be fasting my computer time now. UGH! Pray for me ok! I am going through withdrawal! Love you!