Thursday, February 26, 2009

Restored Beauty

A friend, commenting on the new look of the blog, mentioned that the tricycle reminded her of a painting, "Restored Beauty", by a mutual friend. Not being familiar, I googled away to find it. Instantly, I was moved. The tricycle has come to represent the challenges and beauty that life, especially life with and for Eamon, presents. Michele's depiction of a red tricycle was a token from God. He has his hand on Eamon continuing to restore him to a beauty that far exceeds my limited view.

"...to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." Isaiah 61:3

(Click on the highlighted title to see Michele's amazing work.)

1 comment:

Scrapronicity said...

Look at the new look...I LOVE it!

I hope the kids are doing well and I hope their mommy has a very happy birthday!

XOXO
Jodi :)