Saturday, January 3, 2009

Wishing You...

a Rockin' New Year.


I know I am days late for a New Year's greeting, and well-beyond Christmas cards, but I had such ideas for a fun card..ahh, maybe for 2010!


In the meantime, here are Maeve, Myles and Eamon sending lots of love- loudly!









Santa was quite generous, creating a band of sorts. Eamon so enjoys that beating, and I do mean beating, of the drums - he laughs and laughs. Not pictured would be the microphone and amplifier - I said loud, right?
In 2009, may we find many reasons to sing, make music, and dance!

2 comments:

Superhero Mom said...

Make a joyful noise Barclay Bunch! Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow! I'm so behind on my blogging as well. Not as much time as I thought I would have over my school break. I was struck with a violent stomach flu or food poisoning on the Saturday after Christmas and since that time I've been resting! I think that the Lord has to do that to me sometimes....in order for me to slow down. Happy New Year to all of you as well.

Scrapronicity said...

Not pictured is all of the advil mommy had to take. ;) Thanks for welcoming me to the blog world...you are my inspiration! Love to the Barclay 5 xoxo Jodi (My first blog comment ever)