Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ears, take 2!

Thanks to my friend Miss Jodi, the prince has an actual group on Facebook called "Ears for Eamon". The "Ears" we were believing for Eamon were of the Mickey Mouse variety. Eamon didn't make that trip to Disney, but two sets of mickey ears found him anyway.

On Easter, I subjected my little bunny to a photo shoot adorning his latest "Ears".



Eamon is so patient with me, and doesn't he look dapper for the big day!






Once I started, there was no stopping me ...




Eamon's godfather walked in mid-placement of the pink ears, Uncle Joe was not appreciating the look.


I'm thinking the prince agreed with his Godfather




Maybe this "Ear" stuff will become seasonal, who says we need to be married to Mickey. Any ideas?!
Maeve and Myles were enjoying the silliness from a safe distance - no Ears for them, but dressed in their best to celebrate.





5 comments:

Lisa said...

Love my kids! soooo cute. not sure about the ears though. oh Mama not pink ones!

Superhero Mom said...

Oh my goodness...what a beautiful family! All dressed in their best! Love it! I have much to share with you...can't wait to actually connect....love you so much. I've been trying to call Carole and I've gotten Mr. Barclay instead...at least three times last week. OH well. I love you dearly!

ginny said...

Yes - the pink ears have GOT TO GO ! But he does make an aweful cute bunny , as well as a mouse !
Happy we could connect with you on Easter even for a short time ! Love you lots ! Going to try to come to the aquarium for the birthday bash !

Scrapronicity said...

There is NO WAY that little guy was EVER in the hospital! I don't believe it!! You know I love those photos...and I'm all for different ears. I can get creative! I also must mention how beautiful/handsome Maeve and Myles look! I know I see them every week but I'm still amazed that they are big kids now.

Thanks for sharing the photos...and speaking of "Ears for Eamon" my little surprise is complete! I hope I'll see you tomorrow...XOXO

Scrapronicity said...

HAHA...I didn't even realize the ears were pink. That doesn't phase me since EVERYTHING Liam plays with is pink...Emily's old computer, her small table, tea set...even some of her cars! Too funny...