Sunday, August 30, 2009

Postcard - Day 7

Catch of the Day...Myles!
Our final full day here...it was beautiful. We spent it on the beach, breathing in the last of summer.
I'm a bit too tired to detail. We are sad to leave our home away from home, but are so excited to see David and the prince!



Maeve and Myles so enjoyed the beach tonight, I kept them out until the moon became visible in the darkening sky. Dinner at 8 pm on the balcony, bath in the jacuzzi, and plans to be back in the sand by sunrise.




Plenty of beach/pool time tomorrow. We have a night flight, and I plan to soak up every last bit of Hilton Head!

1 comment:

Scrapronicity said...

Hi Tracy...I FINALLY caught up on your blog. Your photos are just beautiful, it looks like you had an amazing time! I didn't really care that we did next to nothing this summer...until I saw your vacation. It's not that I like the sun OR the sand, but the family aspect and the smiles would make it worth it! :) Love the photo of Eamon and ANOTHER girl for Jerry! Woweee....hey tell him if he would like to "borrow" (just borrow) a boy I have one. OK, he's not the easiest but he sure is sweet! ;) I think Jerry is seriously outnumbered! ;) Hope all is well...talk to you soon. XOXO