Thursday, August 27, 2009

Postcard - Day 4

Woke missing the prince. That real deep in your gut kind of missing. Nurse Maria must have read my mind, because this picture suddenly flashed on my phone.

They were ready for a trip to the park. Seeing his smile and twinkling eyes reset the course of my day.

We had a slow morning, lunched with Jerry and the girls, then shopped, had some ice cream, and shopped some more. It was cloudy and raining on and off.

Maeve's new found passion is biking the island over. So, this evening before dinner off we went in search of turtles and alligators...success on both fronts!



Jerry, Erica, and baby girl #4 at Marley's for delicious ice cream!


The girls, excited to spend their money.


Cousin love




Beautiful surroundings, despite the weather.



Alligators, turtles, and horses...the horses were all I was able to capture.




Just because... my SIL, Erica, looks so cute pregnant and on a tricycle. The only way Jerry will let her ride.





Biker-Chicks!




After-dinner movie...




We seem to get sillier with age!




Nice, Irish tans...I know!

1 comment:

Superhero Mom said...

I so enjoy your postcards! I so glad you are having a great vacation! When you return...let me know...I so am needing to call you SOON! We have much to catch up on! I love you!