Sunday, December 21, 2008

Reasons to Smile...



Maeve and Myles had a Snow Day, reason enough. We live real close to my in-laws so Maeve was able to do some baking with her Grandma. What precious memories these will be for my girl.



Recently, Maeve saw The Nutcracker Ballet starring my niece, Morgan. Well it has been none-stop-nutcracker-love ever since. Eamon is the honorary audience for all show times.




Myles is not exempt from the performances. It is not clear what role he was assigned by the boss. But the boy has heart - look at that passion.




All that fun aside, the real reason for our smiles is that Papa has come home from an almost 2 week hospital visit. Myles was so excited he said, "Mom, quick call Papa on the cell-o-phone (is that not the cutest, ever!), tell him to come right over to see our tree!"
We will let Papa rest for now, but ah - it is so nice to have my daddy home! Now Christmas can come.
Home for Christmas - my number 151!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

LOVE THE DANCE MOVES! My Girls......not so much the ballet dancers.......but can they shake their BOOTIES......(all moves they learned from their Daddy!) So glad to hear Papa Rogers is home, we've been doing alot of praying lately around the Bushman household, so happy to hear them being answered.....praying for continual healing! Love you all! (Still having a hard time containing TEARS OF JOY for "our" prince!!!!!! I just love that little guy!!!!!

Superhero Mom said...

I miss snow...a little bit! Loved your pictures! So glad to hear that your Dad is home...we've been praying too! Love you!