Friday, December 19, 2008

Click!

Even a snow storm couldn't keep the Barclays from therapy! I remembered the camera and here is my best effort, in between cheers, of capturing the Mister doing his new thing - standing.
Indeed a miracle!

Getting ready...

And, "1, 2, 3"...Up you go!


Checking out the new view.


That's our boy!



Yeah, we are all so proud!


Even Eamon is feeling the pride, and joy -such joy, but there is a delay with the camera so I missed his most jubilant of smiles.


Ah, worth the trek with 3 kids in the snow. Eamon standing - I really like the sound of that. Number 150 on my gift list, for sure!

7 comments:

ginny said...

Thanks for that Tracy ! You just made our Christmas !! That's all we want for Christmas !!! WHAT AN AWESOME BOY! You can see the joy on his face! WHO HOOOOOOO! yippee!! YEAH FOR EAMON !!!!!
So proud ! We love you all and can't wait to see him on Christmas Day!

Momma-of-5 said...

Tra...I'm crying just looking at thouse pictures!
SO AWESOME. And you're right, he does look like a big boy when he's standing.
Praise God!

grandma carole said...

What a beautiful sight. It is the best gift of all, aside from the birth of Jesus. I told you I didn'twant any gifts for Christmas, but Eamon standing is a gift I will treasure for a long time. It still amazes me what an awesome God we have and I know He has so much more planned for Eamon. Thank you Jesus and may all the glory for this miracle be yours.

Lisa said...

Ahh! "our Prince" makes us so proud! It is AMAZING to sit back and watch our God at work. I feel so blessed that he chose "us" to witness His love and beauty so vividly! "LIFE IS GOOD!"

Barry Family said...

Great job, Eamon! We are so proud of you. With God, nothing is impossible.
The Barry Family

Superhero Mom said...

WOW! Wonderful pictures! I was cheering too! Praise the Lord....standing before Christmas...wonder what is next! Keep believing...we serve a mighty miracle worker!

Becky said...

awwww That's the MAN, Eamon!! Good job, baby boy! LOVE seeing him standing with two of my favorite Valley Girls- Lisa & Tracy! LOVE LOVE LOVE those ladies.
I wish we were going on the same days-- I miss you